Thursday, September 20, 2012

9-20-2012 DB's Dailies: Aukai,Duke&Kolohe@RI, Irma,Buster&Kermit@SB, Kaiwi,Buster&Kermit@LL, M&M@WP, Ewa Girl, Kekoa&2 U/U at RR


At 0530 I found Irma (R010) and Buster (RV08) together at Sandy Beach. NOAA personnel came out to try to do something about Buster's hook and line, but alas the departed before anything could be done. On the bright side the estimated 20 ft of line, has been cut down to 4 ft overnight. Buster and Kermit (R012) would each do 3 sessions with Irma through the day. Only one of those visits caught them both there at the same time. Kermit won the day on that interaction. Both the boyz would leave eventually, and both spent time with Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout during the day, at individual times. Kaiwi (RK96) was reported to be there by herself at 1656 by Kimo.
Irma would depart Sandy Beach at 1430. In recent days she has done 2 hours foraging sessions, and then hauled out again. Today, Kimo found her at the traffic light at Irma's at 1747. I got her cordoned off, and she remained when I picked up th rope at 1930.

On my all too brief Rabbit Island checks I found the usual suspects. Aukai (RL12), Duke (RA12) and Kolohe (RW22).

Team Billand found M&M (R020) once again fronting #1944 at White Plains. She would depart at 1052.

Dera called at 1418 to advise that Reef Runway posse member , Eileen had reported Kekoa (RK72), Ewa Girl (RS00), and 2 U/U with red tags, at the Reef Runway today.


Irma & Buster hi how are you, good how are you? 
 Irma peeling away
 Buster still has a fish line still connected to him
  Irma and Kermit - Irma yelling at Kermit... I told you Buster is just visiting.
 Ya man I am just visiting
 Stay away from my Irma....  okay okay Ouch!
 Meanwhile a little ways down the road, Irma's youngest daughter is sleeping peacefully
 Oh I have company... someone coming over to play
 who could it be
 I'm ready ......
 Hi Buster 
 Oh hi mr. kermit.... 
 you like my momma don't you?
 I'll let Momma know you stopped by
bye mr. kermit
 Across the island on the west side.... M+M is preparing for her molt
 she's looking good
 Surfer dude.... M+M surfing by too

No comments: